2022 served as a call to return to the show after a two-year hiatus due to the pandemic. And return folks did. The show was well-attended and offered a number of innovative products to learn about.
5 of this years trends as seen by the PURE team are outlined below. Highlights include:
- Privacy, privacy and more privacy spaces
- Soft materials and rounded edges
- Bright colors
- Playful design
- Acoustics and lighting
1. Soft Materials with Rounded Edges were very popular. Even if the materials were hard, rounded corners softened the look and feel.
2. Bright Color covered everything.
3. Playful Design found its way into seating, lighting, tables, coat trees, etc.
4. Acoustics + Lighting seem to have found a creative union.
5. Privacy Spaces continue to evolve. Booths, Chairs, Custom Fabrics, Hangers and Adjustable Height Mini Work Tables (w/tablet holder) were all included.
And that’s a wrap. The PURE Workplace team learned so much at this year’s NeoCon show. It was great to see so many people back in attendance and the energy of meeting with others in the industry was high. What were your takeaways, trends and observations?