a full collection of storage and screens allows the desired degree of visual privacy
creates space-efficient workstation
components are designed for LEED compliance
Designed to permit a creative approach to space planning
Workstations | Teknion | ExpansionDesigned to permit a creative approach to space planning, Expansion® Desking is a comprehensive line of freestanding furniture that creates space-efficient workstations.
Designed to permit a creative approach to space planning, Expansion® Desking is a comprehensive line of freestanding furniture that creates space-efficient workstations. Expansion Desking uses the same collection of products to achieve varied applications, from open-plan collaborative configurations to private offices with a casegoods look, promoting integration of finishes and components and reducing overall inventory.
Expansion Desking features:
· Spine Desks — efficient in benching applications that suit an open and collaborative environment
· Modular Desks — accept Structural Columns for adding components above the worksurface up to 81 inches high
· LEED considerations — components are designed for LEED compliance
· Extensive offering — a full collection of storage and screens allows the desired degree of visual privacy
· Suspended Modesty Panels provide discreet privacy and are available in frosted and back-painted glass, laminate and metal options.
· Worksurface Edge Screens provide partial privacy in open and collaborative applications. They are available in frosted glass and laminate.
· Center Add-On Screens and Desktop Cabinets mount off-module on the Desk-Mounted Shelf or can rest directly on the desk.
· Low Credenzas provide ample storage while accommodating casual seating when used with a seat cushion. Shelving supports accept additional paper flow.
· Supporting Towers with side access shelving offer alternate planning and filing choices. A 1-inch-thick wrap-around case provides an integrated worksurface mount option.
· Freestanding storage functions as a worksurface support when used underneath surfaces or attached from the storage side.
· One-inch-thick Floor Screens provide a cost-effective alternative to space division.
· One-inch-thick Floor Screens with glass provide enclosure while allowing natural light within workstations.
· Two-inch-thick Freestanding Screens may be used alone or connected together to provide varying degrees of privacy. They function to enclose a workstation in side-wrap applications or behind desks to enhance corridor appearance.
· Ideal for collaborative areas, 29-inch-high Credenzas provide shared access from either side with a cubby space for additional storage.
· An integrated access door on Spine Desks provides easy access to power and data underneath the worksurface.
· Modular Desks accept standard 52-inch-high Structural Columns that allow space-saving double overheads.
· The Structural Column framework supports Elements, Overhead Storage, Countertops, Tool Rails, and accessories.
· Height-adjustable desks feature split worksurfaces with an adjustment range of 26–32 inches. The back surface remains fixed, maintaining height consistency of components above the worksurface supported by the Structural Column.
· An optional grommet on Spine Desks efficiently routes cables into the wire management channel.
Share this post: